Monday, June 16, 2008

Erica the A-lister

Do any of you recognize this boy? His name is Ben Gourley and he is a movie star. Okay, so he's no Brad Pitt, but he wrote, starred in and produced Moving McAllister. He was also in Pride and Prejudice and Saints and Soldiers to name a few. Movie starrish.
I know this boy. Sort of. Met him at the Omni, played at the Nicklecade, then kissed him. Well, he kissed me. I don't kiss boys. Freshman year. Hello, I have kissed a movie star. This totally ups my status in life. Too bad Moving McAllister looks fully retarded and I don't think Allen will ever rent it fearing that I would be reliving his tonsils for two hours. Which I wouldn't. I barely remembered the kid. But who can forget a boy with the last name of Gourley???

12 comments:

Megan said...

You are fully retarded. Poor Allen. Who brags about kissing a man other than their husband?? Yikes. And just because I am writing this does NOT mean I check your private blog because I don't.

Maile said...

Awesome! =)

Audrey said...

Is he from the Provo area? My OBGYN while we lived in Provo had the last name Gourley. Could it be his son?

hoLLy said...

you are such a skank

hoLLy said...

he he:)

hoLLy said...

btw, your sister's comments are always a riot. i love em. keep em comin megan.

Amy said...

wow, what a claim to fame! I agree---Gourley is a different name. Kind of like Naseath...how can you forget that??

Amy said...

Erica...I remember that night...awww..I doubled with his friend.

Yes, I went to the same OBGYN just one time and then changed to a new one. They are father and son.

Erica said...

Oh Amy, you were so fabulous to still love me after all of that! Sweet, sweet memories.

Naomi said...

You are crazy girl! A movie star huh? Very cool!

Stubbart said...

That totally moves you up on my "want to be close friends" list. Did you get any tongue action as that is bonus points. Poor Allen...

PS- this is Evan

Jenny said...

Too bad there isn't a Mormon tabloid like "Mormon Weekly" in which you could be featured, because let's all admit that it's totally awesome that you've been kissed by a Movie Star!