Monday, June 30, 2008

Dynamic Trio of Duos

Check out this awesome group of people. Last weekend we went on a triple date with two of our most favorite couples, the Nielsen's and the Ure's. It was such a perfect evening, complete with yummy Mongolian BBQ, a 45 minute lecture/speech/palm reading by the owner of the restaurant, then topped off with Coldstone. Thanks for sharing in our memory making!

PS- Let's try to ignore my bad posture and really really hope that my mother doesn't notice so I may avoid lectures about how sitting like a monkey does not do anything for me.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

what cute couples you guys are!

Mistie said...

glad to see you guys actually go out on dates!!! I guess there are babysitting options in the suburbs?!! We have enjoyed the benefit of babysitters where we are at too. And btw-you look fab- not like a monkey!