Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fabulous Father's

Just a quick Happy Father's Day to the two most amazing dads I know before I get started on the man's dinner.
First to my dreamy husband: you are such an awesome daddy. Your kids worship you and never want to leave your sight, which is pretty swell for me as well. You do such a fantastic job at daddyness....wrestling with them, teaching them, directing them, playing with them, loving them, making them feel so special, the list goes on. I love you and the kids and I are both so lucky to have you.
And next, to the man who not only aided in giving me life, but showed me the meaning of life. You are the best daddy in the world. Thank you for always "eating the back of the chicken."
I love these two men. Hope you both have a fabulous father's day (okay, so I know Allen will since I am in charge, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Billy boy).

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Father's Day Allen!

Ok, Erica, is it not random that my sister is in your ward? I just want to clarify right now that Shannon and I are NOTHING alike, not in our looks, our minds, our taste in men, classic personality traits, or household rules. Having said that, I used to want to be her, she was my hero (until I turned 18 and got a life). Doesn't the church make the world such a small place?

hoLLy said...

happy father's day allen & billy boy(i love how you call your dad that, you are so funny erica!)