Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hooray for a 60 Degree Day

I know you all are sweating in the South and wilting in the West, but here, we get excited when the temp creeps above 55. Seriously. Today we hovered around 60 (not suppose to get out of the 40s for the rest of the week) so we celebrated with a day at the park with the Nielsen's. I am not going to lie, it was chilly. Linley started shivering 10 minutes into play and had to put on her winter coat. Still, it felt nice to get outside and pretend that Spring is somewhere in sight.









7 comments:

hoLLy said...

yea for nice weather! we've had sorta nice weather lately-just so dang windy! like 25-30mph winds. its sucky man.

i love your kids clothes. they look like little clothing models right out of a magazine!

eric and girls said...

Your weather must have been nice. We had a rather weird strange day of weather. We had rain, wind, sun, some snow, and then everything repeated except the snow. We never really get snow.

Audrey said...

Love the shot of Linley in the swing. That's a great smile. I love her outfit, but with such a stylish mom, that's no surprise. We are in the upper 80s now. I wish we could have some 60 degree weather.

jessica said...

I love when Old Man Winter leaves, and Spring begins. It is nice being able to spend more time outdoors. Linley looks so adorable in her clothes!!!

Amy said...

Look at Linley's sweet outfit---she is adorable!! Every time I look at your blog Thomas comes over and point to Ryder and asks "is that my friend?" haha!
(we answer in the affirmative in case you care)

Jennifer said...

lots of sun here but some darker weather rolling in for the week. I fianlly started blogging again!

Naomi said...

Too bad the warm weather didn't stay! I am so wanting spring to come that I can hardly stand it. Heck, no spring . . . let's just get right to summer!