Friday, March 7, 2008

Sad But True

The sexy hubster left me last night. He left me for a washer and a dryer and a couch. And baby clothes and Christmas decorations. Can those things keep you warm at night?? Okay, so they probably can. That's not the point. He left me and he took my vehicle with him. He left me for sunny Georgia. Left me, stranded, alone here in the cold. Alone with two toddlers (is Ryder still a toddler?? Probably not.) Left me alone with one toddler and a child.
But he'll come crawling, or driving back. On Sunday. With my washer and dryer and couch and baby clothes and Christmas decorations. He'll be back, with my car, and a U-haul full of all our crap we had to leave in my parent's basement while we were living in cramped Jersey City.
Until then though, I am stuck, single and carless....over the weekend. I don't think any amount of chocolate chip cookies will help me maintain my sanity. But I assure you, I will try.

Drive safely baby!!
xx

10 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh, I wish my husband would leave me for a washer and dryer!! That would be an answer to prayers!! Unfortunately we have nowhere to hook them up so I doubt he'll leave me anytime soon :p

eric and girls said...

Why didn't you guys go with him? Was it the long car ride and being stuck in the car with 2 small children? You should have made him rent you a car for the weekend. But at least he is bringing back your stuff!!!!

Naomi said...

Hmmmm, this post got me thinking? How come you need baby clothes? Tee Hee!

Naomi said...

You gonna kill me cause of that comment! LOL

Erica said...

We are getting the baby clothes simply to clear all our stuff out of the basement. I promise, there is no bun! Absolutely, positively no child in my belly. Thanks for having me clarify that chickee!

jessica said...

Wish you would have went. I would have made a trip out to see you... maybe next time.

Tricia said...

Congrats on getting your stuff back. Shannon has a blog now. I don't know the link off the top of my head. But if you go to my blog the link is The 5 Campers (Shannon Camp)

Megan said...

Thanks again for the cute stuff and the carseat! I put the clothes in my new dresser today! Im so excited! THANKS! I love you!

Stubbart said...

Where have you gone? No posts for a while... We miss them. Oh- I have to mention that I just LOVE UNLV!!!! hahhahhhaaa. Cougars what?

Tricia said...

Oh sweet cousin. Where have you been? I need my daily laugh. You should write a book or something. I love your blogs. Always brings a smile to my face. You haven't been on for a while, we know allen left to get your stuff. Did you have to go and rescue him?