Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bliss

My sister Megan and her hubby Adam had their sweet little baby boy last night!! I am so completely proud of her and love her so much and so insanely jealous that she just got to go through labor and that she gets to hold this precious being that was growing inside of her for 9 months. The whole process is so miraculous. I love it all and am so happy that she got to experience the beauty of it herself. And would you look at little Carson James? Have you ever seen a more perfect, cherubic baby??
Way to go Meggie and Adam!! You guys are going to be phenomenal parents!! I can't wait to meet him.
Love you!!

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

he looks perfect! seriously an angel-he's not all scrunched up and ugly like some babies are:) he he, i'm mean. he's adorable!congrats to your little sis & bro-in-law!

jessica said...

I feel the same as you! I was so excited all day yesterday. I think I only bugged Megan a few times. I would text her every few hours to see how she was. I hope you get to meet him VERY soon!

Rebecca said...

Glad you told us the middle name! Adam left that out of his report.

eric and girls said...

Isn't it something else when your own siblings start to have their children. Mine were the only for such a long time. We are so happy for her and he is so cute.