Friday, April 18, 2008

Turtle Back Zoo

I am fresh out of titles. Monday was our last day with the Weiss'. Well, my last day. Allen had to work. Sucker. We headed to the local zoo which I absolutely fell in love with...and will post a million pictures of, so that you too may feel you were fully a part, naturally. I am not lying.


I really dug (hehe) the prairie dogs. So cute.










Go Cougars (I seriously can't help myself).
Linley was obsessed with the Aflac duck. Obsessed!

That would be a Chinese chicken, just in case you aren't fully educated in your chickens.
A Golden Pheasant.
The kids loved this little train ride.


The end. Thank you Damian and Sarah for taking the time to come visit us. We had so much fun and you guys were the most gracious guests ever. We can't wait to play again.
As I receive pictures from them, I may just have to post more. Consider yourselves warned.


6 comments:

Mr Pineapples said...

My grandmother used to use a Zimmerframe.

It's an interesting name. Where did you get it from?

Amy said...

Aren't zoos fun with young children? They seem to get really into it or else are bored. Ha! What a fun visit with friends.

Mr Pineapples said...

Zoos with young children? Blimey !!

We only have them with animals in the UK...and that's bad enough

Audrey said...

They really have prairie dogs at a zoo? What's next mosquitos? Where I'm from, they have a huge hunting expedition and kill as many of those suckers as they can. What a bunch of pests!

hoLLy said...

i love the pics of the kids in the nest. you shoulda left them there and told them a mommy bird would be back soon to throw up into their mouths and take real good care of them.

Mistie said...

how fun! i miss the zoo! cant wait for the temp to increase so i cantart going again! i love that there were really prairie dogs with holes and all...how cool!