Friday, April 18, 2008

Got Rent?

After completely exhausting ourselves the previous day, I elected to keep all the kids at home while the adults (obviously other than myself) headed back into the city, this time to enjoy downtown. Allen took the day off to play tour guide, showing Damian and Sarah his stomping grounds, eating at his favorite food joint, Ground Zero, the NYSE, etc.
That evening we got a sitter and all the adults (this time I was allowed) went back into the City to grab a bite and watch a show.
We ate at Ruby Foo's. My pad Thai was absolutely delicious, and I do consider myself to be a pad Thai connoisseur. The sushi was mediocre but the ambiance was wonderful. It was a perfect start to our night!!
We watched Rent, which was a little risque, but the music was absolutely phenomenal. I really loved it!


A Starbucks and a good walk in the rain later and we were on our way home.
Such a fabulous evening with friends!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

why on earth are you wearing jackets and scarves???

Erica said...

It was fully raining and FREEZING that night. Not all of us live in sunny California...punk!

Mistie said...

how fun u had a night of just adults!!

Sarah Weiss said...

Thank you so much for letting us crash your lives for a few days. We had a great time, (sorry that our kids had it out for each other). We'll definately have to get together more often. I'm up for next year. I think the boys were talking about mexico or something. Hopefully they both still have jobs!
I just posted the photos on walmarts website. You can visit it at http://photos.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=27146514/a=17485789_17485789/t_=17485789
I put everything up just to save some time. I'll try and post things on my blog soon.
Hope you're recovering ok. Talk to you soon.
Loves,
Sarah

P.S. what happened to the kissy photos?