Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Candy Heart

I copied the quiz off of Holly's blog and had to post my results because they are hilarious. Pretty accurate for the dating days. Allen, you must read this...you will get a laugh. And don't worry, my heart has been fully penetrated, which sounds a bit dirty, but is suppose to sound sweet.

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I just got back my results from your awesome quiz! Acurate results, impressive to say the least.

hoLLy said...

happy valentine's day erica and the rest of the zims! glad you did the quiz too. i love these quizzy thingies. you and my sister got the same heart:)

Naomi said...

I did the quiz too and couldn't believe how spot on the results were. CRAZY!