Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Play Date

Since I am still sick and thus a completely boring mom, I decided to take the kids on a play date. We met up with my girlfriend Karly and her kiddos at Kid Junction which is a totally cute kids playplace about 30 minutes away. I love places where the kids are confined and can run wild and that is what is expected of them. We all had a blast.

There was an area with a giant Lite-Brite. That was fun! Next to that were giant Legos. I enjoyed this area.
There was a Pizzeria where the kids got to make their own pizzas and then serve them.

Ryder was the cook and Linley the eater.

There was also a Post Office.
Grandma's attic full of dress-up clothing.

A humongous two-level enclosed jungle gym that was definitely Ryder's favorite spot, and then a miniature one for the miniature kids.

A Veterinary Hospital


There was also a grocery store and an arcade area. It was the perfect way to spend the morning. Now I think I deserve a nap.

7 comments:

hoLLy said...

wow-that place looks like kid heaven! what a fun place! i would have fun there.

Naomi said...

Wowzers! That place looks like it's never ending. Looks like your kids had a riot. Love the pictures!

Maile said...

This place looks amazing! We'd love to come with you sometime when we get back.

jessica said...

How Fun!!! I want to go there and play! I hope you get better soon!

Amy said...

Reading your blog is a huge reminder of what life was like before I went back to school. Too fun. Your kids are lucky to have such an outgoing mother! Maybe someday I'll be like that again... :p

Audrey said...

That place looks great. I wish I could find a similar place close to me. You'd think there's somewhere in a city this size...

Mistie said...

K- love this place. we need to form a playdate and go all together. And your kiddos are so cute. Linley looks so old, as does Ryder...and i love his hair. i really need to start getting out more and exploring some of these fun places out there!!!