Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine Treat

I got a knock on the door this afternoon, and this is what greeted me.
I opened the box and found these. Most definitely the most delicious cream puff concoctions I have ever tasted. And I do consider myself a cream puff connoisseur. Well, a dessert connoisseur in general.
Allen scheduled them a couple weeks ago to be delivered to me today so I would having something sweet to celebrate my Valentine's day while he was away at work. Of course, he is home sick, so it was doubly sweet. Thanks baby! This is one of the many reasons I can't stop loving you.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan said...

This will surely make you large. Please share.

hoLLy said...

those look divine! what a sweetie for sending you sweets. hope he's feelin better soon. for his sake and yours. i'm sure you are sick of him :) he he

eric and girls said...

Hey Erica it is your cousin sandy. I am trying this whole blog stuff

Stubbart said...

Don't you just love surprises from your hubby? Especially when they know exactly what you like! Mmmm, wish I was there to shove some of those cream puffs into my face!

Naomi said...

Those look absolutely delicious! What a sweet hubby you have to have thought of it way in advance. Now that is LOVE!