Thursday, February 14, 2008

My mom always did a phenomenal job with holidays. On Valentine's day we would wake up to a new outfit and disgusting amount of chocolate and candy. Dinner always had a Valentine theme. I have the best memories of Valentine's because of her. While I didn't buy the kids presents, I really wanted to capture some of my mom's enthusiasm to share with them. So, the kids woke up to these goodies after their naps.


Happy Valentine's Day sexy man!! You are the best friend and hubster and daddy and other things that are inappropriate to write on a blog that a girl could ask for! I love you for Eternity!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Those look awesome--the cookies I mean. I wish I could take a nap and have some magic cookies appear.

Caseyfam05 said...

That whole last blog entry was disgustingly cute, did I spell that word right? Anyways, he is so good to order WEEKs ago, means he was thinking ahead!!!! How are you feeling, any sickness yet?

Coray Family said...

Hey...I am SOOO glad that Allen is doing better. I want to see your darn cute face too!! What airport would the best airport to fly into?

hoLLy said...

cute cookies. you are one talented girly! i love the second to last sentence of this post, the "inappropriate" part of it:) niiiiice. on my top 10 valentines list on my blog i wanted to put something naughty, but chickened out. my mom reads it and would probably faint.

Naomi said...

What a cute mommy you are!